The most unique bass music camping festival in the country returns for 13 years at the beautiful Four Quarters Farm.
5 days of music & camping in an immersive environment with beautiful community of people who care about each other and the land we host on.
For over a decade we have curated cutting edge lineups with artists such as Subtronics, Illenium, Peekaboo, BTSM, Liquid Stranger, CharlestheFirst, Clozee, GJones, Boogie T, and Dirt Monkey.
Camping is included in the cost of each ticket. Since the festival sells out in advance we recommend securing your ticket as soon as possible.
- 5 nights of music across 4 stages
- Decorations throughout the entire festival, including decorated stages
- Interactive art installations, live painters, art murals
- Roaming actors & troubadours, pop-up performances
- Nightly video game lounge (Hi-Score)
- Daily swimming parties in the Hemlock Hole
- Daily yoga, meditations, and intention setting
- Hula hoop workshops, aerial acrobatic workshops, and other flow arts
- A dozen decorated patron theme camps with daily themed activities
- Daily cosplay (Thurs, Fri, and Sat - themes TBA via social media)
This list above just barely scratches the surface of the whole experience.
We can't wait to see you on the mountain for Big Dub 2023!
All tickets are non-refundable.
Big Dub Festival is a rain or shine event.
Refund requests will not be honored for any reason.
To change names on a ticket:
Use a web browser (not the app), find your order, then edit the details on the ticket
To change campsites or arrival days:
Use a web browser (not the app), find your order & open the order, then you will manually hit "Transfer" for each individual ticket to then select your new ticket.
View prohibited items, get gate times, and more at bigdubfestival.com/info