Tickets available online.View Tickets
🌴🙌 DEAR FESTIVAL FRIENDS 🙌🎪☀️
Mark your calendars, SSBD Fest returns to Perris Beach for it's THIRD YEAR September 9-12th, 2021. ❤️ Get your squad together and gather your best floaties! We've got 3 days of music of magic planned just for you. 🦄🌴
Learn More: www.ssbdfest.com/
• Named "Best Emerging Music Festival in the US" - USA Today
• 4 Unique Stages of Music 🎵
• 3 Days of Beachside Camping 🏕️
• Workshops and Yoga Classes
• 3 Floatopia day parties on the beach
• Live painting and muralists 🎨
• 3 Nights of Late Night Beach Parties (till 3am) 😃
• 2 Bars and upgraded experiences
• Interactive art structures and exhibits
• Great food from top So Cal Food Trucks
• Unique clothing 👘, jewelry and other creations for sale
• Funk, Reggae, Acoustic, Jam, Electronic and more...multiple genres that flow from daytime into night 🎵😃
🔥 DETAILS 🔥
SSBD Fest is a 3 day camping music and arts festival located at Perris Beach in Lake Perris State Park.
90 Minutes from both San Diego and Los Angeles (just north of Temecula).
All festival passes include camping.
Gates open Thursday at 3pm. Music starts Thursday at sunset.
The Polish Amabassador
Red Giant Project Feat. Karl Denson
One Hot Planet
Many A Moon
AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED 🔥
2019 Press / Media Quotes:
"Even before entering the gates, crowds were pulling up to the site and the energy that transcended down from the Lake Perris campgrounds was already unmatched. All of the parking attendants were jamming on ukuleles, drinking cold ones and smiling ear to ear to welcome patrons in for a magical weekend. Beach babes spun around in the sand as they set up camp and great music was blaring through every car speaker, as if to say, “Same Same, we’re ready for you!!!”
- Top Shelf Music Mag
"SSBD is a true hidden gem of the California music scene. The people are there for a good time, the venue is beautiful, and the music will keep you dancing for hours."
- Bolder Beat
"I left the second year of Same Same But Different Festival feeling content, awakened, and aligned. There is something about the backdrop of Lake Perris and the accompaniment of such diverse sounds that make even the most closed person open right up. This festival is safe, intimate, and provides a funk-heavy lineup that is hard to find in our region. Definitely add SSBD to your list if you are a Southern Californian who is craving some first class funk, soul, and jams."
- The Innerblooming
That was the best thing about the festival. It was a very loose experience where you could be watching the artist on stage and later end up dancing with them by the end of the night. No egos, just artistic freedom.
- Live The Fest Life