Elixir General Info
Elixir Bar Room & Hash House now open in Downtown Orlando!
e·lix·ir - noun:
1. Pharmacology. A sweetened, aromatic solution of alcohol and water containing, or used as a vehicle for, medicinal substances.
2. Also called elixir of life. An alchemic preparation formerly believed to be capable of prolonging life.
3. An alchemic preparation formerly believed to be capable of transmuting base metals into gold.
4. The quintessence or absolute embodiment of anything.
5. A panacea; cure-all; sovereign remedy.
bar·room - noun:
An establishment or room with a bar for the serving of alcoholic beverages.
hash·house (slang) - noun:
An inexpensive restaurant, diner, or the like, that serves a limited number of short-order dishes.
(Restaurant now open!!
Orlando, FL 32801