Tickets available online.View Tickets
Rejuvenated, empowered, and renewed, with a newfound faith in humanity, this is how everyone should leave our event feeling.
HAVEN is a day party and healing event centered around community and facing issues together whilts having FUN! There is no better time to come together than NOW!
Using the following mediums we garner health and healing.
- Tea from the Black & Queer Female-owned brand Brown Sugar Black Tea as a form of inner healing and welcome.
- Tasty finger foods to nourish our bodies from Lola Mora Café
- A panel discussion with different voices of our generations and communities along with your voice to think up potential resolutions to problems we face in our respective communities.
- Yoga/reiki/breathwork sessions for healing the mind and body
- Art and creative work
- And of course, live MUSIC to heal the soul.
We owe it to ourselves to televise the revolution.
**HAVEN is a time to heal, a time to feel, a time to party and be FREE!**
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Healing is for everyone and we want to keep this event as accessible as possible therefore if you cannot afford the ticket please reach out to us so we can see what we can do. we are a very open and loving team of individuals.**
Presented by Night Tales Loft.
This is an 18+ event. Bring your ID card with you. ID Scanner in place.