Strawberrymoon Pool presents: SJRM & Noizu
Strawberry Moon is a new contemporary, high-energy Mediterranean restaurant, bar, and day-to-night swim club, tucked above the busy streets of South Beach at the newly opened Goodtime Hotel. Named for the last full lunar evening of Spring—on which the moon glints with a roseate hue—Strawberry Moon ultimately captures a unique Miami cross section of the happy, the hedonistic and the healthy.
• No Athletic apparel, Jerseys or basketball shorts
• No jeans, cargos, ripped clothing, sweats or baggy swim attire
• No excessive chains/jewelry
• No dress shoes, boots or socks worn with sandals
• No clothes with images of or references to drugs or drug use
• Swimwear must be on prior to entering the venue
• Socks are not permitted when wearing flip flops or sandals
• No medium/large bags. Clutch size bags only
• No outside food and beverage
• Friday-Sunday 21+
• No outside photography equipment
Strawberry Moon Pool reserves the right to make the final decision on any items or clothing restricted from entering the property to ensure the safety of all guests. Guests who do not follow the directions of Strawberry Moon Pool and Strawberry Moon Pool Management may be asked to leave the venue.
**FOR TABLE PURCHASES, THE CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TABLE ALONG WITH THE CARDHOLDER MUST BOTH BE PRESENT AT TABLE CHECK IN** By purchasing a ticket or table to this event you are agreeing to opt into our venue and group marketing.