Use promo code DISCO to save $2 on your ticket purchase!View Tickets
The Number #1 Concert Cruise in New York City is back for Season 3!
Vamos a bailar! It’s time to move your feet to the best beats on the water! Enjoy the best of Salsa music as we set sail on the Hudson together with the LIVE Performance by ANONIMA ORCHESTRA!
**Special Birthday Celebration & DJ Set by BASH**COMPLIMENTARY SALSA CLASS BY SALSA SABROSA INCLUDED DURING THE SHOW!
Boarding for SALSA CLASS Begins at 9PM-9.30PM - SALSA CLASS 10PM-10.45PM on the yacht before the party starts!!! !
Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
- 4 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music)
- Live DJs playing all styles of Latin Music, Pop, Top 40, Oldies & more.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed)
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry (and access to a VIP area only if a VIP area is designated on a certain cruise)
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts
Dinner Menu Includes:
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Oven Roasted Flounder – Spicy Tomato & White Bean Ragu
- Penne Marinara
- Roasted Broccoli – Toasted Garlic, Chili Flakes
- Field Green Salad – Balsamic Dressing
Event Information:Location: PIER 40, INFINITY YACHT
Everything about the Hornblower Infinity is impressive. This isn’t just a yacht, it’s a first-class venue, with the added bonus of being on the water. And you can experience incredible views from all four decks.
Boarding for Salsa Class: 9.00 PM
Boarding: 9.30 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1:30 AM
End: 2:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID (no pictures of ID accepted)