Use promo code DISCO to get a discount on your ticket purchase!View Tickets
THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE! Enjoy breathtaking views and delicious drinks aboard a 3-story luxury yacht, featuring Chicago's BEST DJs!
This event takes place Rain or Shine! The first two decks are enclosed and there is room for all!
We have multiple cruises every weekend, you can find our full schedule at 312Cruises.com.
Chicago may be the Second City, but our cruises are first class! Cruising aboard a three story, 140 foot, luxury yacht, you'll enjoy breathtaking views of Chicago's iconic landmarks and skyline from Lake Michigan. These cruises are for adults only (all guests must be 21+). Take advantage of Chicago's beautiful lakefront and come aboard the cruise!
Aboard the cruise, you'll enjoy everything below:
- Amazing views (perfect for Instagram) of the Chicago skyline, Chicago's iconic landmarks, the harbor and more
- One of Chicago's hottest DJs making sure you enjoy every minute
- 3 floors of fun with 2 of them being indoor and climate-controlled
- Fully stocked bars serving up your favorite drinks
- Dance floor ready for you to take a spin!
*Dress code strictly enforced. Please see below for additional dress code info. *
BOARDING INFO (PLEASE READ)
- Boarding will begin 45 minutes prior to scheduled cruise time.
- All guests must be present no later than 15 minutes prior to scheduled cruise time or their spot may be given away. Those who miss boarding will NOT receive a refund.
- Please have your printed Eventbrite QR Code and your valid 21+ ID ready as you enter the boarding line.
- As soon as boarding is complete, the gate will close and the crew will start preparing for departure. No one else will be permitted to board.
- Please be on time, as the boat will leave without you!
**DRESS CODE - Semi Casual Attire Required - PLEASE READ**
- Dress code will be enforced by venue security. If you are unsure about something, do NOT wear it.
- No sports clothes including jogging pants.
- No neck or facial tattoos
- Please dress appropriately! You are coming on a luxury yacht!
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICIES, PARKING & COVID
- THERE IS NO PARKING AT DuSable HARBOR. USE THE MAP BELOW WHICH DETAILS PARKING OPTIONS IN THE AREA, GIVE YOURSELF PLENTY OF TIME TO PARK OFF-SITE AND GET TO THE HARBOR/BOAT BY THE SCHEDULED BOARDING TIME.
- ENTRY ON BOARD THE YACHT IS STRICTLY DENIED FOR ANY PERSON INTOXICATED WITH ALCOHOL, NARCOTICS OR IN POSSESSION OF WEAPONS, ALCOHOL OR NARCOTICS. THIS INCLUDES MARIJUANA (IT IS ILLEGAL TO POSSES MARIJUANA, IN ANY QUANTITY, ON THE BOAT. THE BOATS ARE REGULATED BY THE UNITED STATES COAST GUARD AND INDIVIDUALS IN POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA OR OTHER NARCOTICS, ARE SUBJECT TO ARREST)
- THERE IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER CRUISES FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL(S) FIGHTING OR EXHIBITING AGGRESSIVE AND VIOLENT BEHAVIOR. INDIVIDUALS WILL BE DETAINED BY SECURITY AND TURNED OVER TO THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT TO BE ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY UPON RETURNING TO DOCK. INDIVIDUALS WILL BE BLACKLISTED AND DENIED ENTRY TO ANY FUTURE EVENT.
- COVID: ANITA DEE YACHT CHARTERS WILL ENFORCE THE CURRENT FEDERAL, STATE OR CITY OF CHICAGO COVID PROTOCOLS THAT EXIST THE DAY OF EVENT.
FREE STUFF: Your tickets also include over $200 in Freebies* including: Up to $30 in FREE DoorDash cash from DoorDash, $10 of FREE Bitcoin from Coinbase, $10 in FREE food from Ritual and more! Click HERE for more info. *All offers valid for first time users only and subject to change without notice.
PHOTO CONTEST: Enter to win by using #312Cruises in your posts on Instagram or Facebook! Our panel of judges will go through the pictures and winners will be contacted afterward! Prizes include tickets to tasting festivals, cruises on Lake Michigan and more!
DJ/MUSIC: Our DJ will play a variety of Top40 and pop music at their discretion with the goal of making a fun cruise for the entire crowd.
- Can I bring my own food/drink on the boat? Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought on the boat.
- What do I need to bring to get on the boat? Your printed ticket from Eventbrite and a valid ID. All guests must Be 21+.
- How do I get to the boat? Please see below for a map and a detailed list of directions.
- Where is my ticket? Click here.
- Who can I contact with further questions?
The Anita Dee is docked at DuSable Harbor on the South side of the Chicago River at Lake Shore Drive. ** Since the Harbor has no real physical address, GPS and online directions are unreliable. Use the maps along with the directions below to get to the boat! THERE IS NO PARKING ALLOWED AT DUSABLE HARBOR, WE’VE LISTED PARKING LOT OPTIONS IN THE AREA BELOW. BE SURE TO ALLOW TIME TO PARK IN ONE OF THESE OFF-SITE PARKING LOT OPTIONS AND ARRIVE AT THE HARBOR ON-TIME FOR BOARDING AND DEPARTURE!
- If getting dropped off by taxi, instead of telling the driver an address, tell them to drop off where lower Randolph Street meets the lakefront, DuSable Harbor, or Columbia Yacht Club.
- Lower Randolph Street, east to the lakefront. Drop off at DuSable Harbor cul-de-sac
- Walk down to the lake front path and turn left/walk north along the lakefront.
- Our yachts will be straight ahead at the end of the lakefront path where it ends at the Chicago River.Walking
From the Loop
- Take any stairway down to the Riverwalk on the south side of the Chicago River.
- Walk east toward the lake (From Michigan Ave. Bridge- 10 min walk).
- The south side of the Riverwalk ends at our boats just east of the Lake Shore Drive BridgeFrom Navy Pier
- Walk west on Illinois to Lower Lake Shore Drive, the first street on your left.
- Cross Lower Lake Shore Drive to the west side of the street and turn left.
- Once you cross over the Chicago River, look for the staircase on your right to walk down to Riverwalk
- Turn left to go through tunnel on Riverwalk
- Once you exit tunnel, you’ll see both yachts to your left on the River.From Millennium Park
- Head east on Monroe and cross over to the east side of Lake Shore Drive.
- Turn left or walk north on the lakefront path.
- Once you pass Columbia Yacht Club, keep walking north for 4-5 mins- Path ends at Chicago River and our Yachts.
Driving (NO PARKING AVAILABLE in DuSable Harbor Parking Lot)
From the West
- Head east toward the lake on Lower Randolph Street from Michigan Ave. or Columbus Drive. (If coming from Michigan Ave., stay to the left to access lower Randolph St., do not go to the upper level!)
- Take Randolph Street East all the way till it ends at the lakeFrom the North Via Lake Shore Drive
- Take Randolph St. exit off of Lake Shore Drive.
- Turn left at bottom of Randolph St. exit ramp.
- Take Randolph Street East all the way till it ends at the lakeFrom the South Via Lake Shore Drive
- Exit to Randolph/Wacker Dr. off of Lake Shore Drive. Stay in middle lane of ramp.
- At bottom of ramp, turn right.
- Take Randolph Street East all the way till it ends at the lake
Parking Lots Nearby: please note we have no affiliation with the parking lots below, please confirm availability in advance!
Rules, Regulations & Disclaimers: All guests must be 21+ with a valid government issued ID that will be checked by security prior to boarding the boat. A valid ticket with scannable QR code is required by all guests to board. It is recommended to print a paper ticket to prevent any technology complications which would prevent your ticket from displaying on your phone. There is no guest list at the boat, each ticket must be scanned. Security reserves the right to inspect all bags and persons. Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought on the boat. Guests who are deemed intoxicated (or otherwise unfit) upon arrival, will be denied entry and no refunds will be given. We want all guests to enjoy themselves on the cruise, but please note you will be on the boat for an extended amount of time and our number one priority is the safety of all guests. The boat will depart the dock as soon as boarding is completed. Once the boat begins its cast off procedure, for the safety of all guests, absolutely no late arrivals will be allowed within the security fence to board. If you are late, you will be left at the harbor without a refund. In the event of dangerous weather conditions, security situations, mechanical issues with the locks, the boat, etc., the boat may not cruise, but the event will still go on at the dock. In the event of rain, or other inclement weather, the event will continue on the enclosed portion of the boat. Any ticketing/technical issues will be handled by Eventbrite.com. Please contact them directly at https://www.eventbrite.com/contact-us/. Sorry – no refunds or price adjustments. The Eventbrite system does not allow us to restrict people who are underage from buying tickets. If you are not 21 and purchase a ticket, you will not be allowed on board. Cruise length will vary based upon multiple factors, including, but not limited to: boarding time, lock operations, boat traffic, weather, special events such as fireworks, emergency situations, etc. The music's volume level will be set to an acceptable level intended to please all guests and may be regulated/limited by safety regulations set forth by the captain. For further Terms and Conditions of this event and ticket purchase please see “Ticket Purchase and Event Terms and Conditions” in checkout before purchasing these tickets; which shall also be binding and shall be incorporated by reference as though fully stated herein.