Tickets available from Eventbrite.View Tickets
Join us for the most upscale Detroit New Year's Eve Party - Gatsby's House NYE: 4hr Prepaid Bar, Comp Apps for VIP, DJ Dancing & more at Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center.
𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗕𝗬'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
Detroit New Year's Eve Celebration
4 Hour Prepaid Bar
3 Areas To Mingle (with 1 exclusive for VIP)
2 Top Rated Detroit DJs
1 Massive Ballroom Countdown
It's time to drink champagne, dance the night away, and celebrate the coming year at the greatest Gatsby-inspired NYE celebration, Gatsby's House -- Detroit's premier countdown experience!
Join us for the most upscale New Year's Eve Party Detroit has to offer as we countdown to 2022 in style with 1000 party-goers inside the largest ballroom in Michigan, at Marriott Detroit Renaissance Center.
• Four (4) hours of prepaid drinks for ALL feat. Grey Goose Vodka
• Multiple fully staffed bars
• Top Detroit DJs playing the best club mix: Hip-Hop, Reggaetón, Top 40 / Open Format
• State-of-the-art lighting & sound systems
• Festive party favors for ALL (while supplies last)
• Amazing VIP Area with Added Perks:
• Open Seating for 'first in, first served'
• Private ultra-premium prepaid drinks feat. Grey Goose
• Complimentary Hors d'oeuvres from 9-11pm (chicken, beef & veggie options)
• Limited exclusive access to VIP area
• Upgraded party favors
• One Spectacular MEGA-SIZE ballroom countdown experience
• Plus incredible group rates and hotel room packages (HOT ITEM)
Gather all your friends for a truly memorable experience that will only happen once in a lifetime; Gatsby's House NYE 2022. What better way to ring in the new year ... even the Great Gatsby would be envious! !
𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗶𝘁, 𝗠𝗜 – December 31, 2021 – Detroit Nightlife and Marriott are bringing Great Gatsby glamour to Motor City with a Roaring 20s themed New Year's Eve MEGA bash!
This exclusive New Year's Eve party will be hosted at the Marriott Detroit Renaissance Center with hours of prepaid drinks, top DJs, and amazing VIP perks like complimentary light apps.
Starting at 9pm, New Year's Eve, guests will enjoy premium drinks from our fully stocked prepaid bar; as well as multiple courses of Hors d'oeuvres, from the VIP area. * Each ticket purchase is prepayment for your choice of beverages.
This multi-room NYE party will also have surprises throughout the night; topped with a champagne toast you won’t soon forget! So put on your greatest Gatsby attire; and get ready to ring in 2022 in grand Gatsby-style as we bring you the decadence of 1920's -- just a century later.
𝗕𝗮𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗟𝗟
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆:
• Grey Goose Vodka, Marker's Mark Bourbon, Jack Daniel's Whiskey, JW Red Scotch, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Bacardi Silver Rum, Sauza Gold Tequila.
𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 (and any of the above):
• Grey Goose Vodka, Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Crown Royal Whiskey, JW Black Scotch, Hendrick's Gin, Bacardi Gold Rum, Patron Silver Tequila.
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄
• Must be 21+ to participate. All Sales Final; no refunds/exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
• Door: Presale Tickets Guarantee Entry. Event will likely sell out. Please note limited capacity VIP only event.
• Groups: Take advantage of discount group rates on tickets, VIP upgrades with exclusive access to added perks, and hotel room packages.
• Dress Code: Dress to impress. Flapper, Roaring 20s, Zoot Suits encouraged. Otherwise, semi-formal and or cocktail attire required.
• Parking: Valet operations are temporarily suspended at this time. Self Parking available in Beaubien, Port Atwater (both on Beaubien St) and Center garages (Renaissance Dr). Self Parking is also available in the Miller garage located across from the hotel's main entrance on Renaissance Dr.
• Please Party Responsibly and don't drink & drive. Use ride share apps, taxi or designated driver company to get home safely.
• Disclaimer: We do not have any schedules or planned fireworks for this event. But fireworks around town can be seen if they happen.
• Please Note: We follow CDC & WHO websites for recommended guidelines to throw a safe event.