Tickets available from Eventbrite.View Tickets
Join us for the most upscale Baltimore New Years Eve Party, Gatsby's House! 5hr prepaid bar, top DJs, casino games w/ prizes & Massive Ballroom Countdown at Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel.
𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗕𝗬'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗕𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
"The Top Rated Baltimore New Year's Eve Celebration"
5 Hour Prepaid Bar
3 Top Rated Baltimore DJs
2 Areas to Mingle
1 Massive Ballroom Countdown
Join us for the most upscale NYE party in Baltimore. Celebrate 2022 in Great Gatsby-style at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront; an envious destination for the most stylish and unique holiday parties.
• Top Baltimore DJs playing the hits: EDM, Top 40 / Open Format
• Hours of Prepaid Drinks
• Multiple Fully Staffed Bars
• State of the Art Lighting & Sound Systems
• Complimentary Party Favors for ALL (while supplies last)
• 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗮 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗸𝘀:
• Open Seating for 'First come, first served'
• Private Premium Prepaid Drinks
• Complimentary hors d'oeuvres from 9-11pm (coconut shrimp, bacon rap short rib, Moroccan chicken lollipop, edamame pot-sticker)
• Private Outdoor Balcony w/ Amazing Panoramic Waterfront view
• Limited Exclusive Access to VIP areas
• Upgraded Party Favors
• Coat Check Available ($5.00)
• Casino Night with Craps, Roulette & Blackjack
• One Spectacular Countdown Experience!
Don't miss out on the premier New Year's Eve countdown experience in Baltimore that's only for the Movers & Shakers - Gatsby's House NYE. For more information about this event with exclusive deals on table service, group rates & promo pricing, visit: www.vipnightlife.com
𝗕𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗠𝗗 – December 31, 2021 – Bal Nightlife invites party-goers to ring in the New Year in true 1920’s flapper fashion at the Gatsby’s House Baltimore New Year’s Eve celebration 2022.
This exclusive New Years Eve party will be hosted at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel with hours of prepaid drinks, hors d'oeuvres, top-rated DJs, casino games & prizes.
From 9:00 p.m - 2:00 a.m, guests will be able to enjoy premium drinks from fully stocked prepaid bar and multiple courses of hors d'oeuvres, from the VIP area. Each ticket purchase is prepayment for your choice of beverages.
This multi room NYE party will have surprises throughout the night -- topped with a champagne toast you won’t soon forget! And it wouldn’t be a true Gatsby’s House without some casino games. Guests can play craps, roulette and blackjack. So dress in your best 1920's attire; and get ready to ring in the New Year in grand Gatsby style!
• 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆: Tito's Vodka, Cruzan Aged Light Rum, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Beefeater Gin, Dewar’s White Label Scotch, Jim Beam White Label Bourbon, Canadian Club, Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila. Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Samuel Adams, Corona Extra, Heineken, Heavy Seas Loose Cannon. White Wine: Magnolia Grove by Chateau St. Jean: Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio. Red Wine: Magnolia Grove by Château St. Jean: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
• 𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 (and any of above): Grey Goose Vodka, Bacardi Superior Rum, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Tanqueray Gin, Johnnie Walker Red Label Scotch, Makers Mark Bourbon, Don Julio Blanc Tequila, Courvoisier VS. Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Samuel Adams, Corona Extra, Heineken, Heavy Seas Loose Cannon. White Wine: Magnolia Grove by Chateau St. Jean: Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio. Red Wine: Magnolia Grove by Château St. Jean: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
• 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲 hotel selection of soft drinks, bottled water, mixers, juices and garnishes.
Ｓｏｍｅ Ｉｎｆｏ ｔｏ Ｋｎｏｗ
• 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲: Dress to impress. Flapper, Roaring 20s, Zoot Suits encouraged. Otherwise, semi-formal and or cocktail attire required.
• 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝟮𝟭+ 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲. All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
• 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝘀: Take advantage of discount group rates on tickets, VIP upgrades with exclusive access to added perks, and hotel room packages.
• 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸-𝗜𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Pre-Event Check in will take place in the side lobby directly behind the Bell Stand to the right as you enter the hotel. Guests who wish not to pre-check, can do so at the Ballroom, Entrance.
• 𝗕𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 will conclude at 2:00 a.m. with last call at 1:30 a.m.
• 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴: Hotel features covered parking for self-parking. Reef operates this garage and is solely responsible for setting rates. The garage management may change rates without notice. The Reef garage is available on a first come first serve basis. In the event that the garage is full then overflow parking is available through lot at the corner of President and Pratt Streets.
• 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 and don't drink & drive. Use ride share apps, taxi or designated driver company to get home safely.
• 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: We do not have any schedules or planned fireworks for this event. But fireworks around town can be seen if they happen.
• 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: We follow the CDC & WHO websites for all recommended guidelines to throw a safe event. If event is cancelled due to Covid-19, you will be refunded.
• 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱-𝟭𝟵 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 will be announced closer to the event date, and will be based on current CDC Guidelines and City of Baltimore protocols for us to party safely and responsibly.