Tickets available from Eventbrite.View Tickets
2022 Los Angeles New Years Eve Party - Pier Pressure Moonlight Cruise: 3 Decks, 2 DJs, Premium Open Bar, Comp Apps, VIP Dinner Buffet & More aboard Entertainer Yacht Marina Del Rey, CA.
Moonlight New Year's Eve Cruise
aboard the 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗬𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘁 - 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆
• 2 DJs
• 4.5 HR VIP Premium Open Bar
• 4 HR Amazing Cruise
• 2 Decks of Music
• 2 Giant Indoor Areas to Mingle +Sky Deck w/ spectacular views
• 1 Amazing NYE Countdown
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲: The Only way to enjoy the Marina Del Rey sights and sounds is to party your way into the 2022 New Year aboard this luxury yacht.
On this four-hour cruise, you will witness of the gorgeous scenery of Marina Del Rey Harbor. And with some of L.A’s top DJs spinning; this is sure to be an unforgettable experience!
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲
• 4.5hr Premium Open Bar for VIP's / 4hr for General Admission
• Complimentary hors d’oeuvres (menu below) for all, 9pm -12am
• Festive Party Favors for all (while supplies last)
• Three Decks of entertainment & Live DJs
• Deck 1 with VIP Area: Top 40 Open Format DJs
• Deck 2 with Main Dance Floor & Champagne Bottle Service
• **𝗣𝗟𝗨𝗦** 𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀:
• Buffet style 4-course dinner (menu TBD)
• Reserved area:1st come 1st serve open seat (Deck 1)
• Private Bars
• Upgraded Party Favors
• Over 400 expected in attendance
• One Amazing NYE Countdown - Rated #1 as "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗬𝗘" by NewYearsLA.com
This NYE, ditch the boring land-based parties and enjoy this unique event; featuring: stunning skyline views, spectacular fireworks & loads of dancing aboard L.A's largest, fun-filled yacht party aboard the 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲!
• Early Check-in 8:15pm (strongly encouraged)
• VIP Priority Boarding: 8:30pm
• GA Boarding: 8:35pm
• Gate Closes at: 8:55pm - 𝑫𝒐 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑩𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝑵𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔!
• Cruise Time: 9:00pm – 1:00am
• 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗬𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘁 | 13755 Fiji Way Marina Del Rey, CA | 21+
𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀
• Chef’s winter green salad
• Artisan bread rolls with creamy butter
• Carving station to include: carved sirloin & turkey breast
• Mashed red potatoes with gravy on side
• Seasonal vegetables
• Chef’s selection of winter desserts to include: cakes, pies & tarts
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗱’𝗼𝗲𝘂𝘃𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱
• Artisan cheese display with honey, nuts, dried fruit, crackers & lavosh
• Spinach & artichoke gratin with crackers & crisp baguettes
• Gourmet grilled vegetable display with trio of hummus, green goddess dressing & pita chips
• Buffalo smoked chicken cassoulet
• Coconut shrimp with passion fruit dipping sauce
• Black & blue sliders: Cajun smoked blue cheese pork sliders on potato roll with aioli
• Bacon wrapped scallops
• Boursin stuffed mushroom
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 & 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀
• Chocolate dipped strawberries
• Assorted truffles
• Assorted premium petit fours
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄
• 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲: Dress to impress: Upscale cocktail / semi-formal attire required.
• 𝗔𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁: Must be 21+ to participate. All Sales Final; no refunds/exchanges. Prices may increase based on supply & demand.
• 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: This party cruise is expected to follow CDC Guidelines with social distancing and masks if & when necessary. All staff will have necessary PPE for excellent clean service. If event is canceled due to Covid-19, you will be refunded.