Tickets available from Etix.View Tickets
Sold Out? Get tickets on StubHub.View Resale Tickets
Misterwives SUPERBINGO Night
⁃ One GA ticket
⁃ Play SUPERBINGO hosted by Misterwives
⁃ The SUPERBINGO winner will get to perform one karaoke song with Misterwives (don’t worry if you have stage fright — you can nominate someone else or a band member), plus a prize!
⁃ One socially distanced group photo with Misterwives
⁃ Early access to SUPERBLOOM-themed photo booth
⁃ One custom SUPERBINGO card autographed by Misterwives
⁃ One exclusive Misterwives sticker pack
⁃ Early entry to the concert plus merchandise shopping
*Details of the VIP Experience will be emailed to buyers about 3-5 days before the show.
All Ages. Doors open one hour prior to show. All tickets are general admission. Please visit www.majesticmadison.com for more information. No bags, backpacks or messenger bags. Patrons and their belongings are subject to search upon entry.
- Please note, that the Majestic Theatre is requiring all fans to provide PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event OR full vaccination for entry.
- All fans must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the venue and provide printed proof of a negative result prior to entering the venue. Or, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Varied COVID-19 policies may apply to the show you are attending due to artist request. We suggest ticketholders double-check policies for each show they are attending by visiting the event/ticketing webpages, venue social media pages, and venue pre-show emails.