TicketsNo Tickets Available
Cinco De Mayo at Quartyard FREE w RSVP (subject to capacity)
Cinco De Mayo is upon us!
Join Quartyard as we welcome
Cazadores Tequila Presents: Cinco De Mayo featuring DJ Sets from
Oscar P (West Coast Weekender)
Eric Medina (West Coast Weekender, The Deep End)
Cazadores hosts will be on site with tasters and we are featuring our taco plates menu and drink specials!
Pineapple Guava Margarita – Cazadores Reposado Tequila, Pineapple, Guava, Lime, Lemon, Agave with a Tajin Rim - 7
Hibiscus Paloma – Cazadores Blanco Tequila, Grapefruit Juice, Agave, Hibiscus Syrup, Splash of Lime with a Salted Rim - 7
Quartyard Sunburn – Union Mezcal, Lime Juice, Agave, Muddled Serrano Peppers, Splash of Cranberry Juice with a Tajin Rim - 7
Stone Buenaveza Mexican Lager - 5.75
Tequila Shot and a Beer - 11
- Free w/ RSVP (Subject to capacity) | 21+ | no outside food or drink | on leash dogs welcome
- 90 minute seating maximum may be implemented if venue is at capacity
- Must make food or drink purchase to attend
HOW WE KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE
COVID-19 GUEST OUTLINE
- Guests that are sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Symptoms include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Face coverings must be worn when entering and checking in, walking to the restroom or bar, exiting, and any time you are not seated at your table. Face coverings are not required when seated at a seat.
- Hand sanitizer and soap are provided in the restroom.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance from other tables, please do not approach groups outside of the table that you are sat with.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Guests that do not adhere to the outline rules will be given 2 warnings and then asked to leave the premises (3 strikes and you’re out).
- Please be sure to follow all other rules outlined by Quartyard and as rules and conditions are continually changing please be patient and understanding with Quartyard personnel.