TicketsNo Tickets Available
Tab Benoit performs historic Tower Theatre in Oklahoma City on June 13, 2021.
NOTICE: FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, ARTISTS, AND STAFF FACE COVERINGS WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE WORN PROPERLY AT ALL TIMES UNLESS SEATED. IN AN EFFORT TO ENFORCE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES OVERALL CAPACITY HAS BEEN REDUCED BY 80% (204 MAX) AND ALL TICKETS TO THIS SHOW ARE SOLD IN GROUPS OF 2, 4, & 6. PLEASE BRING GUESTS YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH TO FILL PURCHASED SEATS. UNUSED SEATS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
DOORS 7 PM / SHOW 8 PM
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
For the safety of our guests, staff and community, this show features limited seating and social distancing expectations, in addition to increased cleaning and santizing measures.
- Maximum capacity reduced by 80% (204 People)
- All employees and guests required declare any symptoms
- All employees and guests required to wear PPE Face coverings (Guests may remove face covering only while seated)
- TICKETS SOLD ONLY IN GROUPS OF 2, 4, & 6. Tables and Rails on the Floor and Grouped Seats in the Balcony.
- Box Office is closed – all sales online and no-contact ticket verification
- No counter service. All service will be provided by Tower Theatre Staff to tables or chairs.
- All guests for an event must be registered and contact info provided. We do this for contact tracing purposes in the instance of a known viral presence
- Tower Theatre continues to reserve the right to remove anyone from the building for any reason including but not limited to following PPE and Social Distancing rules.
- Gathering and standing around is generally prohibited. Groups may be asked to separate or distance themselves if Tower Theatre Staff deems necessary.
- Elevator limited to 1 guest
- Free parking lot directly south of the theatre across 23rd street
- Full bar inside venue
- No weapons of any kind are allowed in the building
- Visit our website for more information!
Tab Benoit is a Grammy nominated singer, songwriter and guitarist who has built a remarkable 30+ year career on the foundation of his gritty and soulful Delta swamp blues, acquiring a devoted legion of fans along the way, as well as 5 Blues Music Awards, including BB King Entertainer of the Year (twice) and an induction into The Louisiana Music Hall of Fame. He has recorded and/or performed with Junior Wells, George Porter Jr, Dr. John, Willie Nelson, Big Chief Monk Boudreaux, Billy Joe Shaver, Maria Muldaur, James Cotton, Cyril Neville, Kenny Aronoff, Allen Toussaint, Kim Wilson, Jimmy Thackery, Charlie Musslewhite, Kenny Neal, Chris Layton, Ivan Neville, Jimmy Hall, Jim Lauderdale, Anders Osborne, and Alvin Youngblood Hart to name a few. Tab's accomplishments as a musician are matched only by his devotion to the environmental health of his native Louisiana wetlands. Benoit is the founder and driving force behind Voice of the Wetlands, an organization working to preserve the coastal waters of his home state. In 2010, he received the Governor's Award for Conservationist of the Year from the Louisiana Wildlife Federation. Benoit also starred in the iMax motion picture Hurricane on the Bayou, a documentary of Hurricane Katrina's effects and a call to protect and restore the wetlands.