Tickets available from Eventbrite.View Tickets
Party with a lineup of Sydney’s best DJs, for a weekend of unforgettable memories at Thredbo & Perisher ski fields.
After selling out the first Syzygy On The Snow in under 3hrs we have put together a different package for all that missed out.
Syzygy and Spektrum Events are turning up the heat this winter, with an unmissable experience in the Snowy Mountains. Come and join a crew of Sydney’s best DJs, headlined by the massively in-demand Hoten & Jakob, when they take over The Snowy Valley in Septrmber, for two incredible days of music, partying and adventures in the snow.
We’re looking after our guests from start to finish with a package that includes three nights’ accommodation, return coach transfers from Sydney, ski/snowboard hire for three full days at the ski fields, entertainment and much more.
Dates: September 10 to September 12 (2 x nights)
Deposit: $275 per person
Discounts: Book an entire room for the crew for a massive discount
Room configerations: x4 / x5 / x7 / x10
Total Price: $465 pp
The package includes:
2 Night Accomodation Snowy Valley Jindabyne
Return Coach Transfers from Sydney
Ski or Board Hire ( 2 Days )
Daily Mountain Shuttles ( To Thredbo & Perisher Ski Tube )
National Park Fees
Hot Breakfasts Daily
1 Dinner (Saturday)
Live music from 2pm at The River Inn Thredbo
DJs from 7pm-3am (Nightclub)
LIFT PASSES NOT INCLUDED
- 12pm Bus 1 Departs Sydney Central Station Bus Bay 3
- 12:30pm Bus 2 Departs Sydney Central Station Bus Bay 3
- Dinner Stop on the way down
- 6:30pm Arrive at Jindabyne Accom and get Ski Hire
- DJ’s from 7:30pm till late.
- 8am Busses leave for Thredbo
- 9am Arrive Thredbo for skiing
- 2.30 pm Live Music and Apres at the River Inn Beer Garden
- 5.30 - 6pm Busses depart Thredbo for Jindabyne Accom
- 7pm - 8pm Dinner
- DJs from 8:30pm till late
- 8.30am Bus up the Mountain Thredbo
- 3.30pm Leave Thredbo
- 5pm Leave Jindabyne
- 11pm back in Central Station Sydney
Hoten (Knee Deep In Sound / 43 Degrees)
Jakob (Sutra/Scared Groove)
Evening entertainment is subject to covid restrictions, we do have a nightclub at our disposal if covid restrictions continue to ease.
We will not cancel the trip despite covid restrictions as Thredbo continued to operate all last season lift passes are dependant on snow fall and square meter rule.
Lift passes are not included.