Tickets available from Eventbrite.View Tickets
After conquering Melbourne’s techno scene, crowd-favourite Laura King returns to the Paradox stage for another unmissable performance.
PARADOX PRESENTS: LAURA KING
Melbourne’s Queen of Techno, Laura King, is on her way north to remind us Sydneysiders what a good old-fashioned dance party is all about.
If you caught her incredible set at Piknic Electronik’s closing party in 2019, alongside the iconic Nina Kraviz, you’ll already understand the hype. Laura mixes a magical blend of early tribal techno, hard trance and acid, which has earned her the reputation of being a crowd-favourite everywhere she goes. It’s a style that has also captured the attention of industry heavyweights like Carl Cox, and she will appear alongside the techno king himself when she headlines this year’s PURE festival.
But first Laura will share an unmissable performance for ‘Paradox Presents’, as she joins us on a special cruise around Sydney Harbour. With support from De Vries, Ben Berkeley and Eden to round out the evening, lovers of techno, progressive and melodic are in for an absolute treat.
- Cost: $35 / $55
- Date: March 13, 8:00pm - 12:30am
- Location: Sydney Harbour
- Genre: Progressive / Melodic / Techno
- Lineup: Laura King, De Vries, Berks_, Eden
- Alongside the team at Legend Cruises, we are carefully adhering to the NSW government’s COVID-19 guidelines for this event and are committed to keeping our guests safe.
- All guests must sign in using the event’s QR code before boarding, to comply with NSW COVID safe check-in regulations.
- The cruise will be an over-18s event, with ID required for all guests.
- The boat has a fully licensed bar, with strict RSA guidelines. Please no BYO.