TicketsNo Tickets Available
Cruise aboard our 140 foot luxury yacht to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! It's time to get out and enjoy our city aboard a cruise!
REMINDER: The Anita Dee II is temporarily docked at Burnham Harbor. Please scroll down to see specific directions with map.
GREEN RIVER CRUISES NOW ON SALE at ChicagoPartyBoat.com
There's no better way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day Weekend than out on our three story luxury yacht for a cruise on Lake Michigan! Throw on all of your green gear, grab a beer, and let's party! St. Patrick's Day is one of the few days of the year that you can party all day and night and get away with it! Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day, so get out and celebrate this joyous holiday aboard a cruise!
The boat takes your comfort and safety very seriously. The boat and its staff are implementing safety measures in line with the City of Chicago's "Be Safe Chicago" guidance. Please click here for more/important details.
Chicago may be the Second City, but our cruises are first class! Cruising aboard a three story, 140 foot, luxury yacht, you'll enjoy breathtaking views of Chicago's iconic landmarks and skyline from Lake Michigan. Take in the sights from either of the climate-controlled interior decks, or enjoy the breeze on the open top deck. These cruises are for adults only (all guests must be 21+). There are multiple full bars on board serving up beer, wine and cocktails! Take advantage of Chicago's beautiful lakefront and come aboard the cruise!
FREE TICKETS/GROUP RATES
- Want to celebrate your birthday on the boat? If you have 10 or more people in your party, your ticket is on us, and all your friends get a discount! Fill out the form HERE for more info!
FREE STUFF: Your tickets also include over $200 in Freebies* including: $7 in FREE DoorDash cash from DoorDash, $10 in FREE food from Ritual & More! Click HERE for more info! *All offers valid for first time users only and subject to change without notice.
BOARDING INFO (PLEASE READ)
- Boarding will begin 30 minutes prior to scheduled cruise time.
- All guests must be present no later than 15 minutes prior to scheduled cruise time or their spot may be given away. Those who miss boarding will NOT receive a refund.
- Please have your printed Eventbrite QR Code and your valid 21+ ID ready as you enter the boarding line.
- As soon as boarding is complete, the gate will close and the crew will start preparing for departure. No one else will be permitted to board.
- Please be on time, as the boat will leave without you!
PHOTO CONTEST: Enter to win by tagging us on Instagram or Facebook (@ChicagoPartyBoat)! Our panel of judges will go through the pictures and winners will be contacted afterward! Prizes include tickets to tasting festivals, skyline cruises and more!
- What is the dress code? There is NO Dress code for the boat. Dressing festively is encouraged!
- Can I bring my own food/drink on the boat? Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought on the boat.
- What do I need to bring to get on the boat? Your printed ticket from Eventbrite and a valid ID. All guests must Be 21+.
- How do I get to the boat? Please see below for a detailed list of directions.
- Where is my ticket? Click here.
DIRECTIONS: The Anita Dee II is temporarily docked at Burnham Harbor - S Dock (1559 S Lake Shore Dr., Chicago, IL 60605). Please use directions and map below. Please note that both of the parking lots listed below are credit card only.
- DRIVING (Parking at South Parking Lot): Lake Shore Drive exit at 18th Street. Head East on 18th Street towards Lake Michigan for about 1/4 mile. Turn right into the South Parking Lot. Stay to the left and park. Use the walking path (shown on map with red arrow) to head east to the Anita Dee II.
- DRIVING (Alternate parking at Waldron Parking Deck): If the South Parking Lot is not available, drive directly across 18th street to Waldron Parking Deck (458 E 18th Dr.). Park immediately upon entering the parking structure (as close to 18th as possible). Exit the lot on foot and immediately turn left. Walk East along 18th Street just a few hundred feet to the intersection with a Stop Sign and an arrow pointing South towards McCormick Place. Turn right and cross 18th Street, heading South on the walking path. Proceed South on the walking path until you arrive at a driveway (indicated by the red arrow on the map), turn left at the driveway and walk East to S-Dock and the Anita Dee II.
- GETTING DROPPED OFF: Lake Shore Drive exit at 18th Street. Head East on 18th Street to the first stop sign. Get dropped off immediately after the intersection and the walking path will be on your right. Proceed South on the walking path until you arrive at a driveway (indicated by the red arrow on the map), turn left at the driveway and walk East to S-Dock and the Anita Dee II.
Rules, Regulations & Disclaimers: All guests must be 21+ with a valid government issued ID that will be checked by security prior to boarding the boat. A valid ticket with scannable QR code is required by all guests to board. It is recommended to print a paper ticket to prevent any technology complications which would prevent your ticket from displaying on your phone. There is no guest list at the boat, each ticket must be scanned. Security reserves the right to inspect all bags and persons. Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought on the boat. Guests who are deemed intoxicated (or otherwise unfit) upon arrival, will be denied entry and no refunds will be given. We want all guests to enjoy themselves on the cruise, but please note you will be on the boat for an extended amount of time and our number one priority is the safety of all guests. The boat will depart the dock as soon as boarding is completed. Once the boat begins its cast off procedure, for the safety of all guests, absolutely no late arrivals will be allowed within the security fence to board. If you are late, you will be left at the harbor without a refund. In the event of dangerous weather conditions, security situations, mechanical issues with the locks, the boat, etc., the boat may not cruise, but the party will still go on at the dock. In the event of rain, or other inclement weather, the party will continue on the enclosed portion of the boat. Any ticketing/technical issues will be handled by Eventbrite.com. Please contact them directly at https://www.eventbrite.com/contact-us/. Sorry – no refunds or price adjustments. The Eventbrite system does not allow us to restrict people who are underage from buying tickets. If you are not 21 and purchase a ticket, you will not be allowed on board. Cruise length will vary based upon multiple factors, including, but not limited to: boarding time, lock operations, boat traffic, weather, special events such as fireworks, emergency situations, etc. A variety of music will be played, with the goal of making a fun cruise for the entire crowd. The music's volume level will be set to an acceptable level intended to please all guests and may be regulated/limited by safety regulations set forth by the captain. For further Terms and Conditions of this event and ticket purchase please see “Ticket Purchase and Event Terms and Conditions” in checkout before purchasing these tickets; which shall also be binding and shall be incorporated by reference as though fully stated herein.