Tickets available from venue's site.View Tickets
Latincouver, the Brazilian Community Association of BC and Sambacouver bring to Vancouver the most awaited event in February in Vancouver, in its third edition: Brazilian Carnaval in Vancouver! February 21, 2020, from 9:00 pm to 3:00 am at the Harbour Event Centre.
Live performances featuring Sambacouver, ShotSambado and Cabral’l Fault + a Dj Luis Sanches + Brazilian Swag + some nice surprises! 19+ age restriction.
Vegana Shoes (Presenting sponsor)
OBA OBA Brasil
One Immigration Consulting
▼ CAMAROTE VIP ▼
It includes: exclusive space with comfortable seating in front of the stage and the dancing area, VIP line for fast entrance, access to the experience area (lots of surprises).
VIP guests will receive:
✅ A gorgeous artistic makeup during the event
✅ Access to the most comfortable and exclusive areas at the party
1. Can I buy tickets at the door?
2. Will there be an open bar available?
No, all guests will have to buy drinks.
3. Where can I park my car?
There are 3 parking lots nearby:
- Expo Boulevard - Lot #9161 Parking Lot - 701 Expo Blvd
- BC Place Stadium - Lot #457 Parking Garage - 777 Pacific Blvd
- 50 Pacific Blvd Parking
4. Can I wear a costume for the Brazilian Carnaval?
Only the sky's the limit in choosing the costume for the event!
5. Can I leave my coat somewhere there?
Yes, but the venue charges for the coat check.