Free admission before 11 PM - must be at the door by 11, arrive by 10:30 - mention Discotech
Sign up before
Guest list signups are now closed
TicketsNo Tickets Available
Table Reservations are closed for this event.
Back Wall Table (Large)10 GUESTS | $800.00 MIN
Large back wall table
Side Dance Floor Table12 GUESTS | $1,200.00 MIN
Dance floor table located on the side of the venue.
Dance Floor Table12 GUESTS | $1,500.00 MIN
Centrally located dance floor table.
Dance Floor Table (Large)15 GUESTS | $2,000.00 MIN
Large Dance Floor Table
Event DetailsDj Hollywood at Parq Nightclub
DJ Hollywood, a DJs name was never more suited – it fits his personality and lifestyle like a glove.
Leandro Vlastaris Jr., originally from New Jersey, has been synonymous with Las Vegas night life since 1995 starting with The Beach Night Club. Awarded DJ of the Year many times since, Hollywood helped sky rocket the fame of nightclubs on the Las Vegas Strip as Program Director and DJ of RA Nightclub inside the Luxor. Hollywood has headlined and programmed virtually every Las Vegas club which includes the world famous PURE, which gained him international fame while rubbing shoulders with the world’s elite. His extensive knowledge in all genres of music is his key to longevity.
Hollywood has worked side by side with superstar DJs such as AM, Paul Van Dyk, Bob Sinclair, Tiesto, and Grand Master Flash just to name a few. He presently owns and operates The Beatclan, which represents celebrities and recording artists. In addition, Las Vegas’ premier night club management company, True Night Life, has recently acquired Hollywood’s expertise as a managing partner.
Hollywood has also graced the Las Vegas airwaves for a decade with his award winning radio show “Hollywood Blvd.” To sum it up, Hollywood’s talent and drive is sure to be a continued force in the Las Vegas scene for years to come.
Guest must arrive by 11:30pm for guaranteed entry. Failure to do so may result in loss of reservation and ticket will not be refunded.
* Guest is required to bring a printed copy of the scannable ticket (or a scannable ticket on their mobile device) and e-mail confirmation along with the credit card that the ticket was purchased with, in order to gain entry to the venue.
* Guest must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid government issued photo ID at the door. Copies, paper, or photographs of IDs will not be accepted. U.S. residents must bring state or federal issued ID; Non-U.S. residents must bring a valid passport or global entry card.
* Tickets are non-transferrable and may not be exchanged. LOST, STOLEN, ALTERED OR DESTROYED TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPLACED, REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED FOR ANY REASON. TICKETS HAVE NO CASH VALUE.
* DJ and event subject to change without notice.
* All ticket sales are final and nonrefundable. Venue is not responsible for talent cancellations or closures due to inclement weather or other unavoidable events. Tickets are non-refundable.
* Venue reserves the right to delay or deny access into venue due to capacity restrictions.
* Guest must comply with all venue dress code requirements. Appropriate dress is required and strictly enforced. No athletic gear of any kind including flip flops, tennis shoes, shorts, hats, etc. No chains, offensive prints, torn/cut-off or baggy clothing.
* All guests and bags will be searched for prohibited items including but not limited to, weapons of any kind, illegal drugs (including marijuana products), alcohol, medications, vitamins or supplements, selfie sticks, party props, containers and recording devices. If you elect not to give consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Prohibited items will be confiscated and not returned even if guest is denied access or removed from venue.
* Guest must comply with all venue policies and disregard or violation of such policies or these Terms and Conditions will automatically invalidate ticket(s) purchased and guest will not receive a refund of any kind and guest will be denied access to venue.
* Venue reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to cancel, suspend or modify the event for any reason at its sole discretion