- Table Reservations
Home to artists like David Guetta, Diplo, Alesso and The Chainsmokers, XS has been named Las Vegas Nightclub of the Year by Nightclub & Bar’s Top 100 multiple times. XS, the stimulating Nightclub at Encore, is the ultimate venue in sophistication. The lush, shimmering finishes, meticulously planned sound system and surreal, 3-dimensional imagery combine to create a fantasy of sight, sound and touch. Outdoor seating offers an up close view to the exotic, European Pool, which glows and comes to life after dark.
The club offers 74 tables inside and 26 outside. For VIP guests there are lavishly appointed private cabanas offering voyeuristic views of the Nightclub life below. This unique environment adds a wonderful twist to the club atmosphere,re-defining the adult night life experience.
Wynn Nightlife consists of the award-winning dayclub and nightclubs at Wynn Las Vegas, the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. The resort is home to two of the Las Vegas Strip's most luxurious nightlife venues, XS, and Encore Beach Club at Night, as well as the acclaimed dayclub, Encore Beach Club. Together, the venues feature a roster of today's most in-demand electronic dance music DJs.
Appropriate attire is required and strictly enforced.
• Proper swim attire includes: No undergarments allowed for sunbathing/swimming. No see-through, risqué or indecent clothing or swimwear. European style sunbathing is not permitted. No jeans or pants.
• Proper Nightclub attire includes: Business Casual Dress.
• The following are always prohibited for day and night events: No torn, cut-off or stained clothing. No offensive prints. No tattoo or MMA inspired clothing. No tank tops, work boots, chains or baggy jeans/shorts. No athletic gear including gym shorts, tennis shoes, sweat pants, hats, etc. No clothing that contains rivets, hooks, studs, etc.
• Guests may not swim/sunbathe fully clothed.
• Management reserves all rights to determine appropriate attire.