TicketsNo Tickets Available
Table Reservations are closed for this event.
Back Wall Table10 GUESTS | $1,000.00 MIN
VIP table in the back of the main room. (Bottles start at $400)
Side Dance Floor Table12 GUESTS | $1,200.00 MIN
Dance floor table located on the side of the venue.
Dance Floor Table12 GUESTS | $1,500.00 MIN
Centrally located dance floor table.
Dance Floor Table (Large)15 GUESTS | $2,000.00 MIN
Large Dance Floor Table
Event DetailsMorgan Page at Parq Nightclub
Morgan Page is a seminal force in electronic music. Across his dozens of hit releases, the GRAMMY-nominated producer and DJ has racked up hundreds of millions of plays, and charted multiple Billboard, Beatport, and US Dance Radio #1s.
Having broken through more than a decade ago, on the forefront of the explosion of dance music in North America, Page has built a massive live following. Touring consistently throughout the years, Page has performed at major festivals across the world, including Coachella, EDC, Electric Zoo, Burning Man, and Ultra Music Festival, as well as countless shows in the world’s top hard ticket venues and clubs. He currently tours nearly year-round and holds a Las Vegas residency at Daylight, having previously held a three-year residency at Wynn Las Vegas.
Page curates and hosts a weekly radio mix show, ‘In The Air,’ which airs on Sirius XM and is syndicated online and on radio internationally to dozens of countries. ‘In The Air’ has broadcast weekly uninterrupted for over eight years, and is approaching episode number 500!
Outside of music, Page’s two main passions are the environment and technology, and particularly where the two intersect. The Tesla-driving producer installed solar panels to power his recording studio; he is always on the cutting edge and an early adopter and advocate of new tech. In 2013, Page brought to life the groundbreaking ‘Morgan Page Presents 3D Tour,’ a forward-thinking, immersive visual experience utilizing 3D technology that was nascent at the time. In 2014, partnering with Oculus, DTS, and Alienware, he also produced the first-ever virtual reality lyric video for standout single ‘In The Air.’ Followed by an Oculus partnership to produce a Gear VR mobile experience for his single “Open Heart.” Most recently, he’s produced music for Tesla and SpaceX.
Morgan’s Quick Tips project is his way to pass on his vast wealth of knowledge and experience to an eager audience of musicians and producers, as well as the broader creator community, helping them crack the creativity code and improve their work flow. MPQT is comprised of a series of 750+ short-form tips and 50+ blog post deep-dives available online and in physical card sets. Recently Morgan partnered up with technology leader OWC to distribute the cards and connect with creators as a brand ambassador.
Guest must arrive by 11:30pm for guaranteed entry. Failure to do so may result in loss of reservation and ticket will not be refunded.
* Guest is required to bring a printed copy of the scannable ticket (or a scannable ticket on their mobile device) and e-mail confirmation along with the credit card that the ticket was purchased with, in order to gain entry to the venue.
* Guest must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid government issued photo ID at the door. Copies, paper, or photographs of IDs will not be accepted. U.S. residents must bring state or federal issued ID; Non-U.S. residents must bring a valid passport or global entry card.
* Tickets are non-transferrable and may not be exchanged. LOST, STOLEN, ALTERED OR DESTROYED TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPLACED, REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED FOR ANY REASON. TICKETS HAVE NO CASH VALUE.
* DJ and event subject to change without notice.
* All ticket sales are final and nonrefundable. Venue is not responsible for talent cancellations or closures due to inclement weather or other unavoidable events. Tickets are non-refundable.
* Venue reserves the right to delay or deny access into venue due to capacity restrictions.
* Guest must comply with all venue dress code requirements. Appropriate dress is required and strictly enforced. No athletic gear of any kind including flip flops, tennis shoes, shorts, hats, etc. No chains, offensive prints, torn/cut-off or baggy clothing.
* All guests and bags will be searched for prohibited items including but not limited to, weapons of any kind, illegal drugs (including marijuana products), alcohol, medications, vitamins or supplements, selfie sticks, party props, containers and recording devices. If you elect not to give consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Prohibited items will be confiscated and not returned even if guest is denied access or removed from venue.
* Guest must comply with all venue policies and disregard or violation of such policies or these Terms and Conditions will automatically invalidate ticket(s) purchased and guest will not receive a refund of any kind and guest will be denied access to venue.
* Venue reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to cancel, suspend or modify the event for any reason at its sole discretion
Electronic, House2 Upcoming Events