Use promo code STUPAK to get $5 off each ticket!View Tickets
Request a Table: TABLE RESERVATIONS
Home to artists like David Guetta, Diplo, Alesso and The Chainsmokers, Encore Beach Club was named Las Vegas Dayclub of the Year by Nightclub & Bar’s Top 100. Encore Beach Club features twenty six cabanas, each stocked with refrigerator, flat screen TV and a plush daybed. Eight bungalows each offer a private bathroom, infinity dipping pool, cooling system, a view of the Las Vegas strip from a private balcony and an exciting oasis-like pool scene.
Wynn Nightlife consists of the award-winning dayclub and nightclubs at Wynn Las Vegas, the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. The resort is home to two of the Las Vegas Strip's most luxurious nightlife venues, XS, and Encore Beach Club at Night, as well as the acclaimed dayclub, Encore Beach Club. Together, the venues feature a roster of today's most in-demand electronic dance music DJs.
At Encore Beach Club, guests can enjoy 55,000 square feet of tropical oasis, including three tiered pools, 40-foot palm trees, 32 private bungalows and cabanas, plush daybeds, a showcase DJ booth and top-of-the-line audio system. Once the sun goes down, XS NightSwim and Encore Beach Club at Night are home to popular seasonal pool parties.
Appropriate attire is required and strictly enforced.
• Proper swim attire includes: No undergarments allowed for sunbathing/swimming. No see-through, risqué or indecent clothing or swimwear. European style sunbathing is not permitted. No jeans or pants.
• Proper Nightclub attire includes: Business Casual Dress.
• The following are always prohibited for day and night events: No torn, cut-off or stained clothing. No offensive prints. No tattoo or MMA inspired clothing. No tank tops, work boots, chains or baggy jeans/shorts. No athletic gear including gym shorts, tennis shoes, sweat pants, hats, etc. No clothing that contains rivets, hooks, studs, etc.
• Guests may not swim/sunbathe fully clothed.
• Management reserves all rights to determine appropriate attire.