TicketsNo Tickets Available
Ball On Broadway: 5 Rooms | 5 experiences
Join us on New Year's Eve as Parq Restaurant and Nightclub & Lair Nightclub partner with Five Group to bring in 2020 in style. Toast to the New Year surrounded by friends old & new in an expansive venue featuring 35,000 square feet and two nightclubs as part of the 5 room opulent experience. Wander through each room, listening to multiple DJs & enjoy 5 distinct musical experiences to ring in the New Year with an upscale Gaslamp party that's sells out year after year.
San Diego New years Eve | SD NYE 2019 | SD NYE | New Years Eve 2019 | San Diego NYE 2019 | San Diego Clubs NYE | San Diego NYE Parties | San Diego New years Eve parties
Parq Nightclub will host Power 106's famed Dj Justin Credible with support by Dj Kyle Flesch
Musical Format: Open Format
Parq Restaurant will be offering a 3 Course Pre-Fix menu with a glass of champagne ! RESERVATIONS REQUIRED!
Sounds by: Craig Smoove and Kyle Flesch
Musical Format: Top 40 | Throwbacks
Lair Nightclub hosts our intimate Hip Hop experience with sounds by Craig Smoove and support by Dj Shadowman
Musical Format: Hip Hop
Looking for EDM Music? Explore the #BallOnBroadway and find the ULTRA room hosting Dj Bryan Kato playing all of your high energy dance hits!
Musical Format: EDM | Electronic | House
Make you way downstairs to find the VAULT Lounge with local favorite Dj Caipo !
Musical Format: Latin, Reggaeton, Hip Hop Mashups
Guest must arrive by 11:30pm for guaranteed entry. Failure to do so may result in loss of reservation and ticket will not be refunded.
* Guest is required to bring a printed copy of the scannable ticket (or a scannable ticket on their mobile device) and e-mail confirmation along with the credit card that the ticket was purchased with, in order to gain entry to the venue.
* Guest must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid government issued photo ID at the door. Copies, paper, or photographs of IDs will not be accepted. U.S. residents must bring state or federal issued ID; Non-U.S. residents must bring a valid passport or global entry card.
* Tickets are non-transferrable and may not be exchanged. LOST, STOLEN, ALTERED OR DESTROYED TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPLACED, REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED FOR ANY REASON. TICKETS HAVE NO CASH VALUE.
* DJ and event subject to change without notice.
* All ticket sales are final and nonrefundable. Venue is not responsible for talent cancellations or closures due to inclement weather or other unavoidable events. Tickets are non-refundable.
* Venue reserves the right to delay or deny access into venue due to capacity restrictions.
* Guest must comply with all venue dress code requirements. Appropriate dress is required and strictly enforced. No athletic gear of any kind including flip flops, tennis shoes, shorts, hats, etc. No chains, offensive prints, torn/cut-off or baggy clothing.
* All guests and bags will be searched for prohibited items including but not limited to, weapons of any kind, illegal drugs (including marijuana products), alcohol, medications, vitamins or supplements, selfie sticks, party props, containers and recording devices. If you elect not to give consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Prohibited items will be confiscated and not returned even if guest is denied access or removed from venue.
* Guest must comply with all venue policies and disregard or violation of such policies or these Terms and Conditions will automatically invalidate ticket(s) purchased and guest will not receive a refund of any kind and guest will be denied access to venue.
* Venue reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to cancel, suspend or modify the event for any reason at its sole discretion