Free admission before 11 PM - must be at the door by 11, arrive by 10:30 - mention Discotech
Sign up before
Ticket Sales end: Friday, November 15 at 10:00 PM PST
Table Reservations close at 8:00 PM
Back Wall Table (Large)10 GUESTS | $800.00 MIN
Large back wall table
Side Dance Floor Table12 GUESTS | $1,200.00 MIN
Dance floor table located on the side of the venue.
Dance Floor Table12 GUESTS | $1,500.00 MIN
Centrally located dance floor table.
Dance Floor Table (Large)15 GUESTS | $2,000.00 MIN
Large Dance Floor Table
Event DetailsDj Direct at Parq Nightclub
DJ Direct has always had a love for music. At age 15, Direct received his first set of turntables. His ambitious drive for music grew even greater after earning several competitive titles, including the Ultimate Mackie's First King of the D.2.
Born and raised in Philadelphia, he decided to relocate to Las Vegas to further enhance his opportunities in his growing DJ game. His style is impeccable and his crowd reading abilities have garnered him multiple residencies throughout Las Vegas which is known to have one of the heaviest tourism markets in the world. From House, to Electro, to Hip Hop to Rock, his versatile sense of style has proven to be one of a kind in a the city that strives in nightlife.
Currently he is the Music Director for the VIP Room at Drai's After Hours and is a resident DJ at Ghostbar and Moon at the Palms Casino & Hotel. He also holds a residency at Dusk Nightclub at Caesars, Atlantic City. Additionally, DJ Direct is an official Playboy Golf DJ and is a frequent fixture at the Playboy Mansion Golf events.
Guest must arrive by 11:30pm for guaranteed entry. Failure to do so may result in loss of reservation and ticket will not be refunded.
* Guest is required to bring a printed copy of the scannable ticket (or a scannable ticket on their mobile device) and e-mail confirmation along with the credit card that the ticket was purchased with, in order to gain entry to the venue.
* Guest must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid government issued photo ID at the door. Copies, paper, or photographs of IDs will not be accepted. U.S. residents must bring state or federal issued ID; Non-U.S. residents must bring a valid passport or global entry card.
* Tickets are non-transferrable and may not be exchanged. LOST, STOLEN, ALTERED OR DESTROYED TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPLACED, REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED FOR ANY REASON. TICKETS HAVE NO CASH VALUE.
* DJ and event subject to change without notice.
* All ticket sales are final and nonrefundable. Venue is not responsible for talent cancellations or closures due to inclement weather or other unavoidable events. Tickets are non-refundable.
* Venue reserves the right to delay or deny access into venue due to capacity restrictions.
* Guest must comply with all venue dress code requirements. Appropriate dress is required and strictly enforced. No athletic gear of any kind including flip flops, tennis shoes, shorts, hats, etc. No chains, offensive prints, torn/cut-off or baggy clothing.
* All guests and bags will be searched for prohibited items including but not limited to, weapons of any kind, illegal drugs (including marijuana products), alcohol, medications, vitamins or supplements, selfie sticks, party props, containers and recording devices. If you elect not to give consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Prohibited items will be confiscated and not returned even if guest is denied access or removed from venue.
* Guest must comply with all venue policies and disregard or violation of such policies or these Terms and Conditions will automatically invalidate ticket(s) purchased and guest will not receive a refund of any kind and guest will be denied access to venue.
* Venue reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to cancel, suspend or modify the event for any reason at its sole discretion