ONLINE PRE-PAID TICKET PURCHASERS WILL RECEIVE
GENERAL ADMISSION + OPEN BAR UNTIL 11PM
THE LIGHT VEGAS
Guests must bring a printed copy of the scannable ticket and email confirmation (printed, PDF, or on the Wantickets app), valid photo I.D., and the credit card the ticket was purchased with.
These tickets are print at home, please bring these items to the venue by 9:00pm, and follow signage to the presale ticket area, which is adjacent to the entrance of LIGHT and you will be scanned in.
All patrons must be 21 years of age with valid ID – US residents must bring state or federal issued ID, foreign residents must have passports (no copies or paper IDs will be accepted)
LIGHT door and management reserves all rights to decline entry of any guest not in proper dress code. LIGHT reserves the right to decline entry due to capacity issues, in which event guests will be asked to wait until the door is re-opened. Visibly intoxicated guests will not be admitted to the venue. Any disregard of the aforementioned rules will invalidate your ticket / entry.
LIGHT Nightclub is located in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino (directly adjacent to the West valet entrance)
PLEASE SEE DRESS CODE AND GENERAL INFORMATION BELOW
All guests must be in nightclub fashionable attire to enter the venue. (Athletic wear such as team jerseys, basketball shorts and all pants are not permitted).
21 & Over
Open Format / Upscale
Light Nightclub General Information and Disclaimer
Please be aware of the following general information and rules:
• Light Nightclub is open at 9:00 P.M.
• We are located inside the Mandalay Bay.
• All guests must be ages 21 and over.
• Valid, current, and undamaged state or country issued driver’s license, identification, passport, military ID card, or Mexico voter ID card is required for ALL guests.
• Bags and purses must be smaller than 8.5" x 11.5"
• All guests must be in nightclub fashionable attire to enter the venue. (Athletic wear such as team jerseys, basketball shorts and all pants are not permitted).
• The following items are not allowed: illegal drugs (including marijuana), vaporizers, e-cigs, weapons, sharp objects, prescription and non-prescription medications, vitamins, eye drops, contact lens solution, liquid hand sanitizer, tissues, wet naps, baby wipes, food, beverages and/or containers, toys, props, video cameras and SLR cameras, Go-Pro’s, Smart Glasses. This is not an exhaustive list. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry in its sole discretion.
*Note - Diabetic kits, epi-pens, and inhalers are acceptable if proper documentation is provided to support it. Such items are subject to inspection by our security personnel.
*Note - The following item sure NOT accepted as valid ID: Mexico Matricula Consular ID (current) – Mexico Matricula Consular ID (old) – United States Issued ID stamped “Not For Identification” – International Student ID Cards (any type) – International Drivers Documents (License) – Handwritten Passport – Passport issued when you were a child or teen (cannot verify photo of the person presenting the Passport)
*Note - The use of forged or fake ID’s is illegal and will subject the person(s) to immediate removal from the premises and possible prosecution.