TicketsNo Tickets Available
Parq Freak Show: A Horror Story
We are excited to bring you Parq Freak Show: A Horror Story on Saturday, October 26th. This event will consist of 5 rooms of music and 5 distinct experiences. The event will include two nightclubs as part of the 5 room experience including Parq & Lair Nightclub. This haunted maze spanning both venues boasts 35,000 square feet, 5 rooms, 5 distinct experiences and 10+ dj’s with all different musical formats. Grab your tickets today!
Parq is downtown San Diego's hottest nightclub. Parq features a 10,000 square feet main room, the largest HD LED wall on this side of the world (30 feet by 12.5 feet), aerial dancers, the industry's best hosts, 19 VIP tables and so much more...
Remember it’s Halloween and costumes are encouraged! Please avoid bringing costume weapons or any props that can be used as a weapon. They will not be permitted in the venue for the safety of our guests. Make sure that your faces can easily be identified at the door using your ID. If your costume impairs your identification you may not be permitted entry.
Guest must arrive by 11:30pm for guaranteed entry. Failure to do so may result in loss of reservation and ticket will not be refunded.
* Guest is required to bring a printed copy of the scannable ticket (or a scannable ticket on their mobile device) and e-mail confirmation along with the credit card that the ticket was purchased with, in order to gain entry to the venue.
* Guest must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid government issued photo ID at the door. Copies, paper, or photographs of IDs will not be accepted. U.S. residents must bring state or federal issued ID; Non-U.S. residents must bring a valid passport or global entry card.
* Tickets are non-transferrable and may not be exchanged. LOST, STOLEN, ALTERED OR DESTROYED TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPLACED, REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED FOR ANY REASON. TICKETS HAVE NO CASH VALUE.
* DJ and event subject to change without notice.
* All ticket sales are final and nonrefundable. Venue is not responsible for talent cancellations or closures due to inclement weather or other unavoidable events. Tickets are non-refundable.
* Venue reserves the right to delay or deny access into venue due to capacity restrictions.
* Guest must comply with all venue dress code requirements. Appropriate dress is required and strictly enforced. No athletic gear of any kind including flip flops, tennis shoes, shorts, hats, etc. No chains, offensive prints, torn/cut-off or baggy clothing.
* All guests and bags will be searched for prohibited items including but not limited to, weapons of any kind, illegal drugs (including marijuana products), alcohol, medications, vitamins or supplements, selfie sticks, party props, containers and recording devices. If you elect not to give consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Prohibited items will be confiscated and not returned even if guest is denied access or removed from venue.
* Guest must comply with all venue policies and disregard or violation of such policies or these Terms and Conditions will automatically invalidate ticket(s) purchased and guest will not receive a refund of any kind and guest will be denied access to venue.
* Venue reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to cancel, suspend or modify the event for any reason at its sole discretion