Even Ratio Required: Your party must be at least half girls.
Ladies free before 12, even ratio free before 12, ladies open bar with local ID from 11:30 - 12:30 AM - mention Discotech at the door
Sign up before
Guest list signups are now closed
Use promo code DISCO to save $5 per ticket at MarqueeLasVegas.comView Tickets
Online pricing for this event is unavailable. Please submit a request and we will get back to you with more details!Submit Request
Event DetailsExplore 7 Deadly Sins and indulge in the naughtiest night of the year at #MarqueeNightclub on Monday, October 28th! Let your wild side out for a chance to win part of the $7,777 Halloween costume contest, while performing your own spooky rituals throughout the night to sounds by @SamFeldt! We’ll see you on the other side, if you make it!
Costume Contest Details
- Registration: Onsite at Marquee Nightclub on the night of the event from 10:30pm - 12:00am. Registration includes completing a registration form packet and photos. Individual and group entries are permitted.
- Eligibility: Open to any guests at Marquee Nightclub, must be 21+. Contestants must be in the venue during any live selection rounds and winner announcement to be eligible to win. Current TAO Group employees are not eligible to participate.
- Selection Rounds: Any live selection rounds are contingent upon the number of entries submitted during the registration period and will take place during the event. One (1) final round with a selection of finalists will take place during the event and three (3) winners will be selected. The final round will take place immediately after the conclusion of the headlining DJ set.
- Judging Process: Crowd participation to help select winners.
- Seven (7) x $1,000 cash prizes
- One (1) x $777 cash prize
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has established a few simple guidelines to ensure the safety of guests and team members during costume contest weekends. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Masks or full face paint
- Simulated weapons (e.g., knives, swords, guns, handcuffs)
- Roller skates/blades and skateboards
- Certain sports equipment (e.g., hockey sticks, baseball bats, tennis rackets)
- Large bags or briefcases
- Costumes which may be racially, culturally or politically offensive
- Costumes overtly sexual in nature, including nudity, pasties or body paint
- Costumes realistically imitating law enforcement officers, EMS or military personnel
Dress code is Upscale-Casual; button down collared shirts and dress shoes for gentlemen. No baseball hats, tennis shoes, or open-toed shoes for men.
Doors open at 10:30PM. All sales are final. No refunds. 21+ with valid photo ID.
More than 60,000 square feet, a rooftop patio overlooking the lights of Las Vegas, an ultra pool-club and the best DJs from around the world. Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub secures top international house music DJs as residents, and if one's taste is not in house music, Marquee also offers the 'Boom Box' as a mixed-format area, and 'The Library', a discreet VIP hideaway. With vast glass window-walls overlooking the famous Las Vegas Strip, guests will enjoy a nightlife experience, unlike any other venue.
Electronic2 Upcoming Events