Guest ListNo Guest List Available
Ticket Sales end: Sunday, September 29 at 1:30 AM CDT
Bottle ServiceBottle Service Not Available
Event DetailsTickets include a Buffet, Live DJ, Dancing, Giveaways, and the best views of Chicago!
Chicago may be the Second City, but our booze cruises are first class! Cruising aboard a four story, 192 foot luxury yacht, you'll enjoy breathtaking views of Chicago's iconic landmarks from Lake Michigan. Take in the sights from any of three climate-controlled interior decks, or enjoy the breeze on the open top deck. Be sure to take a spin on one of the the dance floors as the DJs play your favorite Top 40, Hip-Hop, and party hits. Don't forget to grab a drink from any of our full bars! Take advantage of Chicago's best asset and come aboard the cruise!
FREE TICKETS/GROUP RATES
Want to celebrate your birthday on the boat? If you have 10 or more people in your party, your ticket is on us, and all your friends get a discount! Fill out the form HERE for more info!
All attendees will also receive the following Freebies*: 2 FREE rides from Via using promo code 'CTS2' – Get $7 in DoorDash cash from DoorDash – $10 in FREE food at your favorite restaurants like Freshii, Protein Bar, Rockit & more from Ritual! *All offers valid for first time users only and subject to change without notice. Click HERE for more info!
BOARDING INFO (PLEASE READ)
- 10:45pm - There will be a table inside Navy Pier across from the Spirit of Chicago where you will pick up your boarding pass. In order to receive your boarding pass you must show us your scannable ticket from Eventbrite.
- 11pm - The boat will begin boarding and the party will begin - you must present your boarding pass that you receive from the check-in table to board. Please be on time, as the boat will leave without you! !
- As soon as boarding is complete, the gate will close and the crew will start preparing for departure. No one else will be permitted to board. FAQ:
- What is the dress code? There is NO Dress code for the boat.
- Can I bring my own food/drink on the boat? Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought on the boat.
- What do I need to bring to get on the boat? Your printed ticket from Eventbrite and a valid ID. All guests must Be 21+.
- How do I get to the boat? The boat is located at Navy Pier. Please give yourself extra time to park and find the boat.
- What kind of music will be played on the boat? The DJ will start with Top 40, Hip-Hop, and Party Hits and will play a variety of music with the goal of helping everyone enjoy themselves.
- Is there seating available on the boat? Open seating is available on the boat and is first come, first served.
Rules, Regulations & Disclaimers:
All guests must be 21+ with a valid government issued ID that will be checked by security prior to boarding the boat. A valid ticket with scannable QR code is required by all guests to board. It is recommended to print a paper ticket to prevent any technology complications which would prevent your ticket from displaying on your phone. There is no guest list at the boat, each ticket must be scanned. Security reserves the right to inspect all bags and persons. Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought on the boat. Guests who are deemed intoxicated (or otherwise unfit) upon arrival, will be denied entry and no refunds will be given. We want all guests to enjoy themselves on the cruise, but please note you will be on the boat for an extended amount of time and our number one priority is the safety of all guests. The boat will depart the dock as soon as boarding is completed. Once the boat begins its cast off procedure, for the safety of all guests, absolutely no late arrivals will be allowed within the security fence to board. If you are late, you will be left at the harbor without a refund. In the event of dangerous weather conditions, security situations, mechanical issues with the locks, the boat, etc., the boat may not cruise, but the party will still go on at the dock. In the event of rain, or other inclement weather, the party will continue on the enclosed portion of the boat. Any ticketing/technical issues will be handled by Eventbrite.com. Please contact them directly at https://www.eventbrite.com/contact-us/. Sorry – no refunds or price adjustments. The Eventbrite system does not allow us to restrict people who are underage from buying tickets. If you are not 21 and purchase a ticket, you will not be allowed on board. Cruise length will vary based upon multiple factors, including, but not limited to: boarding time, lock operations, boat traffic, weather, special events such as fireworks, emergency situations, etc. The DJ's aboard the boat will play a variety of music, at their discretion, with the goal of making a fun cruise for the entire crowd. The music's volume level will be set to an acceptable level intended to please all guests and may be regulated/limited by safety regulations set forth by the captain. For further Terms and Conditions of this event and ticket purchase please see “Ticket Purchase and Event Terms and Conditions” in checkout before purchasing these tickets; which shall also be binding and shall be incorporated by reference as though fully stated herein.