Use promo code DISCO to save $2 on your ticket purchase!View Tickets
Daybed6 GUESTS | $250.00 MIN
Bed shaped couch and table. Minimum can be spent on food and beverage.
Poolside party pit10 GUESTS | $500.00 MIN
L couch located next to the pool
Dance Floor Party Pit10 GUESTS | $500.00 MIN
L couch located on the dance floor.
Cabana10 GUESTS | $1,000.00 MIN
Cabana with access to private pool.
Grand Cabana15 GUESTS | $1,500.00 MIN
Premium cabana with access to private pool.
Bungalow20 GUESTS | $3,000.00 MIN
Large private bungalow w/ huge private pool.
Event DetailsEvent Details
DAYLIGHT BEACH CLUB
DAYLIGHT Beach Club door and management reserves all rights to decline entry of any guest not in proper dress code. DAYLIGHT Beach Club reserves the right to decline entry due to capacity issues, in which event guests will be asked to wait until the door is re-opened. Visibly intoxicated guests will not be admitted to the venue. No minors will be admitted.
Guests must bring a printed copy of the scannable DAYLIGHT ticket (printed, PDF or on the Wantickets app), valid photo I.D., and the credit card the ticket was purchased with. Please bring these items to the Will Call area, adjacent to the entrance of DAYLIGHT and you will be scanned in. You MUST arrive by 12:30pm to guarantee entry.
All DAYLIGHT patrons must be 21 years of age with valid ID. US residents must bring state or federal issued ID. Foreign residents must have passports.
PLEASE SEE DRESS CODE AND GENERAL INFORMATION BELOW
Upscale stylish swim attire. No sports attire/athletic wear, torn or cut-off clothing, offensive prints, see-through clothing, chains, baggy clothing, hard soled shoes boots.
21 & Over
Open Format / Upscale
Daylight Beach Club General Information and Disclaimer
Please be aware of the following general information and rules for Daylight Beach Club:
• Daylight Beach Club is open at 11:00 AM on Fridays and Saturdays and at 12:00 PM on Thursdays and Sundays.
• We are located adjacent to Mandalay Bay, just south of the Four Seasons Hotel.
• All guests must be ages 21 and over.
• Valid, current, and undamaged state or country issued driver's license, identification, passport, military ID card, or Mexico voter ID card is required for ALL pool guests.
• All guests MUST be in pool party attire, such as bathing suits, swim trunks or board shorts to enter the pool area. (Athletic wear such as team jerseys, basketball shorts and all pants are not permitted).
• The following items are not allowed: No large bags or backpacks - small bags that are allowed are subject to search, illegal drugs (including marijuana), vaporizers, e-cigs, weapons, sharp objects, prescription and non-prescription medications, vitamins, eye drops, contact lens solution, liquid hand sanitizer, tissues, wet naps, baby wipes, food, beverages and/or containers, toys, props, inflatables, video cameras and SLR cameras, Go-Pro's, Smart Glasses. This is not an exhaustive list. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry in its sole discretion. *Note - Diabetic kits, Epi Pens, and inhalers are acceptable if proper documentation is provided to support it. Such items are subject to inspection by our security personnel. *Note - The following items are NOT accepted as valid ID: Mexico Matricula Consular ID (old or current) - United States Issued ID stamped "Not For Identification" - International Student ID Cards (any type) - International Drivers Documents (License) - Handwritten Passport - Passport issued when you were a child or teen (cannot verify photo of the person presenting the Passport).
*Note - The use of forged or fake ID's is illegal and will be subject to the person(s) immediate removal from the premises and possible prosecution.