Guest ListNo Guest List Available
TicketsNo Tickets Available
Bottle ServiceBottle Service Not Available
Event DetailsDoor 8 / Show 9
At first glance, pop singer/songwriter Tiffany Young looks like she's lived a charmed life. Born with natural beauty and a set of pipes that have been compared to Mariah Carey, she found success in her teens as a founding member of the best-selling female K-pop group of all time, Girls' Generation, which have 16 No. 1 singles, 1.8 billion YouTube views, 120 awards, and 15 albums under their belt. Not bad for someone just in her twenties.
In her 10 years with Girls' Generation, Young took a leadership role in both the creative and musical aspects of the group. "I'm grateful for my time in Girls' Generation. It helped me figure out who I want to be as an artist. But, I grew up and needed my music to grow up with me. I got to a point where I was done letting other people design me — tell me what to sing, what to wear, what I can and cannot say. I needed to design myself and get back to my first and only love, which is music.”
There are no signs of slowing down as Young readies her debut full-length solo album with her dream production lineup of legendary R&B artist/producer Babyface, the Stereotypes (Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber), the Rascals (Ariana Grande, Toni Braxton, Babyface), Cory Enemy (Sia, Chris Brown), and others.
Young's new song, "Over My Skin," which she co-wrote, is a perfect example of that freedom. The sound is certainly more mature, featuring a classic pop vibe with a hint of '90s R&B, thanks to Young having more musical input and with the help of producers Far East Movement and Khwezi.
The message is definitely no longer that of a girl's point of view. As she sings the infectious chorus, "I want you over my skin/Cause I like it when you touch me/I don't know where to begin," it's clear that Young has blossomed into the artist she's meant to be — strong, empowered, and fearless.
"I feel liberated now. I feel like I'm finally stepping into my own superpowers!” Young proudly states.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.