Nowadays Nonstop - NYE 2018/2019
Doors open at 4:00 PM
Alright, this one very close now and if you're coming through we're real excited to be ringing in 2019 with you soon. The set-times are in the picture to your right or below if you're viewing on mobile. Few things worth mentioning before we get started:
THE TICKETS / ENTRANCE:
- If the ticket tiers above are greyed out and have a line through them it means that it's not possible to get any more in advance.
- You have to arrive between the hours listed on your ticket. To illustrate: if you buy a "New Years Day Morning" ticket, your first entry should be between 5am and 2pm, but you can stay until the lights come on; if you buy a ticket to "New Year's Day", you can only enter after 2pm.
- Once you've come in during the designated window time on your ticket, you can come and go as you please. If you don't enter during the designated window of time, you'll lose your spot and need to buy a new ticket (assuming there's space inside). Once you're inside, can also stay as long as you'd like as long as you abide by our safer space policy (more on that below).
- We'll do our best to make it possible to buy tickets on the door but this is entirely dependent on our capacity inside throughout the party. If you don't have a ticket and you want to come, best to be down here before 10pm, between 3am and 7am or after 1pm.
- We have a 24 hour liquor license for this so it will be possible to buy alcohol at the bar all night and day.
- If you're coming to the Planetarium portion of the party (6pm - 10pm) food will be served buffet style between 6pm and 7.30pm.
- We'll have bar snacks and paninis available from 10pm onward and we'll have some breakfast items available from 7am onward.
- The sauna will be open out back from 10am until 3am on New Years Day and it'll be $20 for an hour, subject to available space inside. If you'd like to make a reservation you can do so here - https://www.comegethot.com/book
In an effort to create a space where all people feel safe, we don't allow any of these things within our walls or in our back yard:
- Non-Consensual Touching
- Racist, Homophobic, Transphobic, Sexist or Other Discriminatory Language
If someone says or does anything to make you feel uncomfortable while you're here, let us know. All our bartenders, security, managers, sound staff and door staff can help you.
Also, for the sake of the vibe, please don't use your phone or take pictures on or around our dance floor.