Avant Gardner is a large-scale event venue located in East Williamsburg. It consists of The Brooklyn Mirage (summer outdoors) and The Great Hall and The Kings Hall (indoors year-round). Avant Gardner fills a substantial NYC market void for audio- and visually-equipped venues capable of hosting immersive and experiential events for up to 6,200 attendees. It is ideal for music and concerts, but is meticulously designed—with sprawling rooms and modular elements—to host nearly any kind of event.
Winter, 2017 • Indoors • Open year-round • For intimate-to-medium scale events
The Kings Hall is its own intimate domain within the grand complex. Warmth was the guiding principle behind its design: hand-carved wood paneling on the walls, real wood floor throughout, and the lighting is entirely incandescent and analog. The entire ceiling is made of variable opacity glass panels programmable to different patterns, using natural sunlight for an unprecedented visual effect. And of course, KV2 Audio provides sound installation and design that rivals that of the most acclaimed nightclubs. Whether it’s a DJ performance, a wedding banquet or a charity gala, it’s a space fit for a king.
• 5,000 sq. ft. climate controlled indoor space with 15 ft ceilings
• 1 large full-service liquor bar with custom POS system to minimize lines
SOUNDS, SIGHTS, & LIGHTS
• KV2 Audio custom sound installation
• Acoustic design and treatment by WSDG
• Hand carved wood aesthetic, leather seating
• Variable opacity, fully programmable glass panel ceiling