Avant Gardner is a large-scale event venue located in East Williamsburg. It consists of The Brooklyn Mirage (summer outdoors) and The Great Hall and The Kings Hall (indoors year-round). Avant Gardner fills a substantial NYC market void for audio- and visually-equipped venues capable of hosting immersive and experiential events for up to 6,200 attendees. It is ideal for music and concerts, but is meticulously designed—with sprawling rooms and modular elements—to host nearly any kind of event.
The Great Hall is the quintessential Brooklyn industrial warehouse, that’s anything but. A massive and soaring space, its aesthetic is a mix between industrial chic and organic tech. Featuring exposed beams and brick juxtaposed by waving wood slats over sound absorbing surfaces, the space achieves the acoustics of the most renowned concert halls. With real wood flooring, modular staging and seating, it is the ideal setting for concerts, dances, exhibits, theater, trade or fashion shows, festivals and beyond. KV2 Audio’s VHD5.0 sound system, a vast array of projectors, and fully programmable lighting fixtures immerse attendees into the ultimate experience.
• 15,000 sq. ft. climate controlled indoor space with 30+ ft ceilings
• 3-story VIP tower
• 3 full-service liquor bars with custom POS system to minimize lines
SOUNDS, SIGHTS, & LIGHTS
• Modular staging and seating
• KV2 Audio’s revolutionary VHD5.0 system for crystalline festival-level sound
• Acoustic design and treatment by WSTD Acoustic to achieve concert hall sound
• HD Projectors to video map surfaces and installations
• Hundreds of fully programmable moving lights for any type of event