Upcoming Events with Flipside
No Upcoming Events
*MC Flipside is Canada's most globally recognized DJ / Vocalist and Producer who embodies house music and its various genres. All via his unique and signature style.
* Co-Owner of PBR Recordings â home to some of the worldâs best house music artists.
* Toured the world several times, igniting the scene in countries such as Canada, United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Japan, China, Germany, Italy, England, Croatia and Australia.
* Received support on his early productions from heavyweights Roger Sanchez, Josh Wink, DJ Dan, Bad Boy Bill, and Donald Glaude.
* Received a Juno nomination (Canadaâs equivalent to the Grammys) in 2005 for his work on M1's 'Robopop' album.
* Had a song appear on the MTV Ibiza compilation mixed by DJ Jean.
* His collaboration in 2005 with DJ Fuse (Vegas) appeared on MTV's Road Rules.
* MC Flipside's alter-ego MIC Perri released 'Have a Nice Day' in 2007 and immediately received support from BBC Radio DJ Judge Jules (M1's remix).
* 'Have a Nice Day' also received support from Armand Van Helden, Steve Porter & Joachim Gerraud and was licensed to Malente's 'WHOW' mixed compilation.
* Flipside's music and collaborative projects are continuously licensed and his music has appeared on such compilations as Ibiza Annual 2008 (Ministry of Sound), Global Underground 2009, Godskitchen 2009, Canada's Finest House (Hi Bias/Warner), Cream Ibiza (Paul Van Dyk mixed compilation) and Pure Dance 2008 (Universal).
* Canada's Finest House spawned his international club banger 'Just the Tip', which landed at number #1 overall on Beatport.
* His collaboration with Deadmau5 on 'Hi Friend' reached top 10 on Beatport, smashed dance-floors across the globe and was featured on âGossip Girlâ.
* Flipside's work with Chicago's House Moguls on 'Get that Feeling' appeared on ABC's smash primetime show 'Ugly Betty'.
* In 2009, Flipside received a Juno nomination in the Best Dance Recording category for 'Get Blahsted', a collaborative effort with Juno award winner Hatiras.
* 2009 continued to be fruitful as Flipside released collaborations on labels such as Toolroom, Cr2 and Ministry of Sound other than his PBR recordings.
* 2009 was a banner year as Flipside worked with Juno Award winner and Grammy nominee Deadmau5 ('Hi Friend'), Juno nominee M1 ('Beside You'), A-Divizion ('What It's About'), Lee Mortimer ('That Thing'), Hatiras ('Autograph', 'Open Up Your Eyes', 'Tribute') and Wolfgang Gartner ('Flashback').
* Between 2007-2009 Flipside signature sound appeared on over 45 chart topping singles and more than a dozen number ones on digital sites such as Beatport, Trackitdown and DJ Download with worldwide sales.
* His label 'PBR Recordings' has become among the favorites with the Beatport faithful and recognized as one of Canada's leading electronic music labels. Receiving support and plays from elite members of the electronic dance music community.
* 2010 began where 2009 left off, seeing Flipside's collaborations with Funkagenda ('Nobody Listens to Techno') and Dutch sensation Bart B. More ('In the Zone') top the charts on Beatport and light up WMC in Miami ('In the Zone').
* Currently garnering support from heavyweights such as: The SwedishHouse Mafia, Fedde Le Grand, Kaskade, Axwell, Paul Van Dyk, Wolfgang Gartner, Dirty South, David Guetta and the legendary Bad Boy Bill to name a few.
* Deadmau5 wins a 2010 Juno Award in the category of Dance Recording of the Year for the album 'For Lack of a Better Name' perhaps one of the most recognized singles 'Hi Friend' features MC Flipside's vocals also demonstrating his unique lyrical ability to write and arrange vocals.
* He gets a #1 Techno track with 'Nobody Listens to Techno' (Funkagenda).
* Also a #1 Electro track with his 'In The Zone' remixed by Bart B More.
* Flipside receives further support for 2010 from: Swedish House Mafia, Kaskade, Fedde Le Grand, Paul Van Dyk, Armand Van Helden and David Guetta.
* He closed 2010 with a banging Australian 12 day Tour and an outstanding new years eve performance in Denver.
* With the ability to entrance a dance-floor with his vocals and DJ skills, Flipside is perched and ready to take over electronic music around the world.