Top 4 Best Electronic Dayclubs & Pool Parties in New York, NY [2022 GUIDE]
With over 142 venues in New York, there are many places to choose from whether you're looking for a crazy night out or a lounge atmosphere. Don't worry! We're going to list out the best dayclubs & pool parties in New York that you should definitely check out.
Avant Gardner (Mirage)
Brooklyn Mirage is the outdoor oasis in the Avant Gardner complex, situated in the heart of East Williamsburg. It's open during the summer season each year, and decked out with thousands of plants and even palm trees, and boasting a KV2 Audio system, it's designed to be a sensory experience for both the ears and eyes.
- 140 Stewart Ave Brooklyn, NY 11237 United States
- East Williamsburg
- Dress Code: Casual
Somewhere Nowhere Rooftop (Day)
A new rooftop lounge, nightclub and rooftop pool opening July 1 promises to deliver a full-sensory experience that'll transport you to a fairytale-like garden. Somewhere Nowhere is nestled on the 38th and 39th floors at the top of Chelsea's Renaissance Hotel and has a lush arched entry that leads guests through a dreamlike passageway where they are met with custom art pieces of gnomes and fireflies, neon signs and lantern sconces from another time.
- 112 W 25th St New York, NY 10001 United States
Previously known as Profundo Day Club, The Summer Club just opened in Long Island City, Queens and has gorgeous views, an enviable frozen drink menu, plus affordable day passes & live DJ performances.
- 8-08 Queens Plaza S Queens, NY 11101 United States
Perched high atop the roof of the Standard Hotel in the Meat Packing district, Le Bain offers party goers fantastic views, and a hip downtown crowd. In the summer, Le Bain features an indoor hot tub (complete with vending machines in the bathroom selling $80 bathing suits) and one of the most spacious rooftops in NYC nightlife (with a crepe stand, in case you get hungry.) Le Bain is also quite large by NYC standards- consequently it is usually not too difficult to gain entry during the daytime (as long as you show up early). Le Bain is an exclusive venue. Only roups of mostly females stand a good chance of getting in. =
- 444 W 13th St New York, NY 10014 United States
- Greenwich Village
- Dress Code: Strict
Check out the venues section for the full list of Electronic pool parties.
New York Pool Parties FAQ
What time does the headlining DJ usually start performing in New York dayclubs & pool parties?
The headlining DJ will usually start performing around 1:00 PM.
How long do DJs play in New York?
The headlining DJ or artist usually plays a 1 to 2 hour set.
What is the dress code like at New York Electronic pool parties?
Dress code is beach-themed attire. Wear what you would wear to jump into a pool or ocean. Pool attire. Swimwear, flip flops, hats, etc are all ok. Jerseys and wifebeaters (undershirts) are not allowed. Hats are okay.
How can I get into New York Electronic pool parties for free?
Some New York Electronic pool parties have a free ladies guest list, and have a free even ratio guest list – free if you have the same number of girls (or more) in your party.
Keep in mind that many New York Electronic pool parties are more exclusive and require bottle service to get in. You can sign up for the guest list on our events page.
How can I book bottle service for New York Electronic pool parties?
You can book bottle service directly on Discotech by visiting the New York page.
How much is bottle service at New York dayclubs & pool parties?
Bottle service and table minimums at Electronic pool parties can get pretty expensive in New York, but every pool party is different.
The best way to find out is to visit the events page and choose the event you're thinking of going.
Should I buy tickets to get into New York Electronic pool parties?
If the pool party has tickets, we recommend buying tickets during holiday weekends and for big name artists. The ticket line is generally faster and shorter than the guest list.
Many Electronic pool parties in New York are bottle service only – meaning you must book a table reservation in order to get inside.
Which New York pool parties play EDM and electronic music?
Check out the full list on our guide to the best EDM nightclubs in New York.
Which New York pool parties play hip-hop?
Check out the full list on our guide to the best hip hop nightclubs in New York.
Neighborhood Guides & Articles about New York
- Best Nightclubs in Bowery, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Bushwick, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Chelsea, New York
- Best Nightclubs in East Williamsburg, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Flatiron, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Gowanus, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Greenpoint, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Greenwich Village, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Hell's Kitchen, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Long Island City, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Lower East Side, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Meatpacking District, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Midtown East, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Rose Hill, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Times Square, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Williamsburg - North Side, New York
- Best Nightclubs in Williamsburg - South Side, New York
- Best Dayclubs & Pool Parties in Chelsea, New York
- Best Dayclubs & Pool Parties in East Williamsburg, New York
- Best Dayclubs & Pool Parties in Greenwich Village, New York
- Best Dayclubs & Pool Parties in Hell's Kitchen, New York
- Best Dayclubs & Pool Parties in Long Island City, New York
- Best Dayclubs & Pool Parties in Midtown East, New York
- Best Dayclubs & Pool Parties in Williamsburg, New York